Supply chain management professionals play a key role in capturing customer demands, creating forecasts, developing schedules, ordering and managing inventory, controlling production orders, and maximizing customer satisfaction. This course will help you succeed in the supply chain management field.
You'll master the fundamentals of supply chain management, including customer demand forecasting, master production scheduling (MPS), material requirements planning (MRP), capacity planning, and production activity control (PAC). The course also includes essential information to help you prepare for internationally recognized supply chain and materials management certification examinations.
6 Weeks / 24 Course Hrs
- Understand how to represent top management's interests on the shop floor
- Know how to translate strategic planning, sales and operations planning, and new product introduction into achievable, operational plans
- Understand all the necessary elements to fulfill the requirements of a formal supply chain cycle
- Master the fundamentals of supply chain management
- Learn how to succeed in the supply chain management field
- Prepare for internationally recognized supply chain and materials management certification examinations
- Open the door to new opportunities in supply chain management