Microsoft Technical Certifications
The pathway to AI, Data Science, and Cloud Computing.
The Microsoft technical certifications are the pathway to fully understanding what cloud computing is, what options are available from Microsoft, and which options make sense for businesses to invest in. This set of exams is for the students who are looking to start a career in artificial intelligence, data science, and cloud computing. With the usage of big data and artificial intelligence on the rise, the demand for data scientists is not being met—and the gap is widening.
Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
This exam is an opportunity to demonstrate knowledge of common ML and AI workloads and how to implement them on Azure. It is intended for candidates with both technical and non-technical backgrounds.
Candidates for this exam should have foundational knowledge of machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) concepts and related Microsoft Azure services. Data science and software engineering experience are not required; however, some general programming knowledge or experience would be beneficial.
Digital badges are web-enabled versions of a credential, certification or learning outcome. Representing your credential as a badge gives you the ability to share your skills online in a way that is simple, trusted and can be easily verified in real time.
- Global Recognition
- Microsoft Badge for certified user
- Certified user can affix Microsoft Logo and ID on their resumes which will be received on the successful completion of examination.
- Certified user can affix Microsoft Logo and ID on their social profiles so that they stand distinct in their employability profile.
- They can prove their competency and establish their expertise through the Microsoft certification.
- High profile job placements.
- More job opportunities for the career development.
- Employer can sort out your profile from others with its valuable presentation with Microsoft logo.