Do you have a nagging suspicion that a small improvement in your writing skills might also improve your career prospects? Don't let small gaps in your business writing skills prevent you from reaching your full potential!
It doesn't matter whether you're a clerical worker, an engineer, or an executive. If you communicate with others in writing, you need this course to help you identify and eliminate problem areas. By the end of this course, you'll know the secret to developing powerful written documents that immediately draw readers in and keep them motivated to continue until your very last, well-chosen word.
6 Weeks / 24 Course Hrs
What You Will Learn
- Learn brainstorming techniques that will help make writing easier
- Understand how to sequence your ideas to be more effective
- Learn the important skills of revising, formatting, editing, and proofreading
- Get a grammar refresher
- Learn to get the tone right and take negative emotions out of your writing
- Learn how to say "no" without offending your reader
- Gain a solid understanding of good writing and how to produce it
- Learn to better communicate with peers and colleagues through your writing
- Take charge of your career and gain confidence by developing and enhancing a skill you will use every day
- Open the door to more career opportunities and promotions as you learn to effectively communicate