Are you a writer working in the business world? Or a marketing professional responsible for obtaining great marketing copy? Maybe you're just interested in a writing or marketing career. Whatever your background, this fun, introductory course will teach you to write or identify copy that achieves business and marketing goals. Improve your work, your knowledge, your company's image, and your chances of getting hired, promoted or applauded!
Using clear explanations, real-life examples, and an animated style, the course solidifies the relationship between business, marketing principles, and written communications. You will learn how business and marketing objectives affect writing choices. You'll get practical writing instruction in grammar, clarity, structure and more. You'll understand issues unique to this discipline, such as buzzwords, working with a team, and marketing ethics. This course will help you understand the power of writing - and use it to present a solid, cohesive message to your target audience.
6 Weeks / 24 Course Hrs
- Learn how to communicate marketing and business goals in your writing
- Discover the best way to align written communication with a corporate identity
- Examine methods for writing with purpose and developing a cohesive message for a target audience
- Learn how grammatical and stylistic choices can augment business and marketing strategies
How you will benefit
- Learn to communicate effectively and express your values to a target audience
- Gain confidence in your ability to reach and affect people with your writing
- Open the door to new career opportunities as you gain invaluable skills in the fundamentals of business and marketing communication